- Lead and motivate members of the Field Operations team.
- Manage worker schedules, clock in/out, attendance and productivity.
- Assist and direct the Field team in the collection and repositioning of vehicles.
- Ensure vehicles are positioned and charged according to business targets.
- Monitor real-time market data and provide reports to internal stakeholders.
- Quickly identify issues and provide recommendations on how to resolve them.
- Use mobile applications to capture operational data, track fleet activity, and locate missing vehicles.
- Work both independently and in teams.
- Experience working in logistics, operations, or equivalent fields.
- Experience leading teams or delivering results through others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; focused on driving action.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Rigorous attention to detail and strong data management skills.
- A smartphone and proficiency using mobile technology.
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Suite data tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible schedule and able to regularly work on nights and weekends.
- Experience in asset management or recovery is a plus.
We at Wheels strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company but also as individuals. Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Wheels Labs, Inc.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. With innovative products focused on sleek design and safety, Wheels provides a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to get around cities through the connection of a smartphone. Wheels is headquartered in West Hollywood, California and is expanding quickly across the world.