The Renewal Coordinator will negotiate and close lease renewals with current resident in the assigned Market. Handles inside sales calls from prospect residents to schedule appointments with leasing staff for the assigned Market. Provides superior customer service to all aspects of leasing for the market office. This is an inside sales position.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Initiates contact with current residents regarding their lease renewal options
• Negotiates lease renewals within guidelines set by asset management in order to achieve lease renewal goals
• Provides exceptional customer service at all times by attending to resident concerns and questions when securing a lease renewal
• Prepares lease documents accurately and in a timely manner
• Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues, supervisors and the general public
• Provides administrative support in clerical, data entry and word processing
• May assist with special projects as needed
• Supports department staff in their region as needed
Education and/or Experience
• High School or GED
• 2+ years of sales experience
• 2+ years of Customer service experience
• Strong customer service, written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
• Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence and achieving goals
• Working knowledge of property management software programs
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals
• Can effectively work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
• Excellent ability to work well with people and under pressure
• Self-driven and able to work independently
Required Licenses or Certifications
• Real Estate License
• Must maintain professional appearance.
• Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; Overtime may be required for this position.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.