Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring a Mortgage Trainer to support the Servicing and Default Channels in Meriden, CT. This is a fantastic opportunity with a growing mortgage firm.
- The position is located in Meriden, CT and will work on site.
- The Mortgage Trainer is responsible for conducting training programs for new hires and veteran employees.
- This role will focus on customer service representatives, loan counselors, cash applications and other servicing positions.
- Responsible for the effective design, development, coordination, and presentation of various training initiatives.
- Training will be conducted through virtual webinars, classroom, and self-paced internet training videos.
- Focus on training for customer service representatives, loan counselors, and other servicing positions.
- Develops training material in partnership with Sr. Instructional Designer (ID) and Subject Matter Experts (SME) within the Organization to ensure quality and accuracy of the training program and design as well as the delivery method.
- Ensures consistent training record entry and new class/event updates in the learning management system (LMS).
- Updates and maintains training materials as applicable when required changes are available.
- Must have MSP experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined work experience in the mortgage servicing, operations, or originations industry.
- Minimum of two (2) years presenting/training experience.
- Experience developing and/or delivering web-based training/e-learning and/or video creation preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate with strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Skype Meeting/Microsoft Teams experience a plus.
- Some travel, when needed.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Wheeler Staffing PartnersWSP specializes in filling contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections — and our candidates — combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings. WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.