Customer Service Representative
Wheeler Staffing Partners Meriden, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wheeler Staffing Partners is seeking a Mortgage Customer Service Representative for a company in Meriden, CT. The primary purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to resolve all borrower inquiries on current mortgage loans received either via inbound calls or correspondence. Must be able to work Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 8:30pm ET
- Responds to all borrower inquiries via phone and/or correspondence ensuring high quality service and timely response, adhering to productivity and regulatory requirements.
- Researches customer issues and works towards resolution when needed. Updates servicing system with relevant notes/comments.
- Aids borrowers who wish to make ACH payments via phone the website.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30am to 8:30pm ET
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- General call center experience preferred
- Experience with loan servicing a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Wheeler Staffing Partners
WSP specializes in filling contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections — and our candidates — combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings. WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.