Merchandising Specialist - Part-Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wheeler Staffing Partners is hiring Part-Time Merchandising Specialists in MULTIPLE LOCATIONS throughout the Seattle, Washington area. The Merchandising Specialist provides merchandising coverage of retail special projects for an assigned retail territory. They are responsible for representing client products through store coverage and executing objectives as set forth by their manager to achieve superior in-store results in an assigned territory.
- Seattle, WA
- Bellevue, WA
- Lynnwood, WA
- Issaquah, WA
- Renton, WA
- Meets client expectations regarding retail sales coverage and productivity in assigned territory.
- Assists in retail and sales initiatives (new product introductions to store managers, contests/promotions, 30-day speed-to-shelf, etc.) as assigned.
- As established by management, enters and transmits data in a timely manner.
- Execute retail territory coverage plan to ensure merchandising coverage goals are met.
- Work closely with management and develop professional relationships to ensure smooth and cooperative involvement in the marketing, promotion, and sale of products.
- Executes merchandising events in assigned territory
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
- Rotate stock, clean and stock display, and price merchandise as appropriate.
- Perform duties such as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
- Report observations to Manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations, and point of purchase requirements.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time. Must be able to comfortably interact with the public.
- Must have professional appearance & demeanor.
- Must be familiar with Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to comfortably interact with the public.
Review of Benefits
- Benefits are offered for all FT and PT associates including medical, dental, and vision options.
- Offers include a number of voluntary benefits to both FT and PT associates including life, disability, critical illness, and more.
- Benefits coverage starts the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- The client provides paid time off for both FT and PT associates.
- The client offers both FT and PT associates a 401(k) savings plan.
- The client will match $0.50 for each dollar you contribute to the plan, up to 6%.
- The client provides an Employee Assistance Program to all FT and PT employees, which includes free, confidential access to counseling, programs, tools, and services to help our employees and eligible family members live a balanced and happy life.
Some of the locations for this territory only need servicing 1-3 times a week while others are a couple times a week. Each stores will have different hours for the month that need to be completed and flexibility scheduling to complete hours.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Wheeler Staffing Partners RPO
Get fresh Merchandising Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.