Prime of Life Minister (Middle Adults)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Employer: Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church
Department: Ministry Leaders
Responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive program of Christian development programming for Middle-Aged Adults (40-59). Assist other staff and ministry program leaders in their areas of responsibility where middle adults are involved.
Qualifications for the Position:
Familiarity with and experience in leading a variety of types of programs for middle adults. Ability to plan, organize, train, and supervise program and event leaders. Training or experience in spiritual, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of assigned ministries. Ability to provide Christian counseling to middle adults on contemporary issues.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Surveys the needs and considers realistically the areas of concern to be included in a ministry to middle adults.
- Coordinates/integrates/provides leadership for all middle adults activities of the church.
- Leads the church in planning, conducting, and evaluating a comprehensive program of Christian education and training for assigned ministries in the church.
- Keeps informed of new trends in Christian ministry to middle adults. Leads in choosing suitable curriculum and the enrichment of all facets of assigned ministries.
- Guides in the designation, enlistment, and training of lay workers to work with middle adult programs.
- Is available to the Pastor and Executive Pastor to assist in programs related to other ministries; performs additional duties as assigned by the Pastor or Executive Pastor.
- Provides the leadership to encourage participation by all middle adults in the ministry opportunities of the church.
- Coordinates with support staff in a timely manner to ensure all print, digital and social media are prepared and presented with excellence.
- Health, Rx, Dental, Vision, Retirement Benefits, Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, Holidays, and Sick Days
Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?