Senior BI Data Analyst
- Expired: March 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Wheaton we strive to deliver world class service to our customers. If you’re looking for an opportunity to help us support our partners by building a PowerBI infrastructure that can be leveraged across the organization to gain insights on process and business improvement, this is a great opportunity. The right candidate will have experience deploying PowerBI as well as building dashboards and visual reports. We’re looking for someone with strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize and interpret data in meaningful ways. If you’re passionate about data organization and analytics, we’d like to hear from you!
- Provides input in developing new analytical techniques, applications and ideas for ways by which the organization can increase capacity, sales and or gross profit through pricing
- Assist in the compilation and interpretation of Customer Experience Data to help guide the company’s approach
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs so the company has a more consistent and streamlined data set and reports across the enterprise
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data that help diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts and define new process improvement opportunities
- Create dashboards: synthesize data from different sources and produce dashboards to show broad trends & behavior.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Must have the ability to sit at a desk and in front of a computer for long periods of time. Position is usually “in-office.” While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Must have the ability to handle stress. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands to finger, handle and feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include appropriate vision needed to read a computer screen, paper forms and correspondence.
- Proven working experience as a manager of pricing and/or data, or as a pricing or data analyst
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI platform, reporting, structure/design, and is preferred
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong familiarity and ability using Microsoft Access to handle existing queries and tables
- Strong knowledge of querying databases (SQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics and/or work experience equivalent.
COMPANY BENEFITS: Health, Dental, Vision, Generous PTO, Community Care Day, Floating Holiday, Wellness Opportunities, 401k with company match, and ESOP
Wheaton Van Lines
TechnologyView all jobs at Wheaton Van Lines