We’re looking for a highly motivated and hard-working Graphic Design intern to support our Marketing team at Wharfedale Technologies. The intern should have a passion for Graphic Design, a proficiency with Adobe Suite applications, and the ability to work well in individual and team environments. Primary responsibilities of the intern includes content creation, video editing, production of graphic designs, promotional videos, and the management of the company website.
1. Supplement the marketing team by developing graphic designs, video content, and other deliverables using Adobe Suite.
2. Produce material for Social Media Content (Images, Videos, Infographics, etc.)
3. Support with creative tasks as needed
4. Assist in managing the company website
5. Work with in-house experts and the marketing team to continually build on the understand of the company’s services and the industry at large.
6. Support the marketing team with the development and execution of marketing strategies
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree
2. Experience:1-2 years of related experience
1. Proficient with Adobe Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier pro, & After Effects).
2. Knowledge of Webflow and proficiency in programming languages such as HTML is a plus
3. Proficient in video editing, motion graphics, interactive design
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1. Strong eye for design and typography
2. Positive and enthusiastic attitude
3. Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to deadlines
4. Interest in advertising, media, social media and branding
5. Team player with eagerness to contribute
The candidate must be able to accomplish all the tasks specified above. Candidates who possess few or all of the above skills are welcome to apply.
About Wharfedale Technologies Inc.
Wharfedale Technologies Inc. (WFT) is a leading technology consulting firm specializing in infrastructure integrations and cloud services in support of SAP solutions including upgrading to SAP HANA and migrating SAP S/4HANA to Microsoft Azure, as well as private/public hybrid cloud solutions. With the growing interest of cloud and cloud computing, we've used our expertise to help businesses seamlessly move their mission critical business applications to the cloud.