Soft-Serve / Ice-Cream / Frozen Beverage Technician (Service Technician I) - Charlotte, NC
- Posted: 21 hours ago
This position is responsible for maintenance and repair of customer equipment as assigned. This position is trained in at least one skill set, at a level of producing billable hours and is assigned to the on-call roster.
- Adhere to all SAFETY policies and procedures, including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair Soft-Serve/ Ice-cream/ Frozen Beverage commercial kitchen equipment.
- Utilize tablet to document task (parts order, work order, timesheet) on a timely basis.
- Communicate professionally with customer regarding required repairs and status.
- Use proper tools for repair, including hand tools and power tools.
- Monitor truck stock to ensure required parts are stocked on vehicle.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and uniforms.
- Work independently with daily supervision.
- Participate as scheduled for weekend/holiday on-call rotation and work regular overtime as needed.
Obtain correct part numbers through branch parts person.
Collect payment on COD jobs.
Contribute positively to branch targets for response time and first-time fix rates.
Participates in available training to increase skill and knowledge.
Performs other duties as required.
****SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS****
- Competitive Salary & On-call Pay
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Uniforms Provided
- Meters & Test Equipment
- Continuing Education
- Industry Certification
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE WORK HOME!!
Visit the Whaley career site and grow with us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?