Service Technician II - Rome, GA
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Service Technician II provides maintenance, service, and repair for commercial cooking equipment, commercial refrigeration and or commercial HVAC.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and repairs commercial cooking kitchen equipment, refrigeration, and or HVAC.
- Communicates status updates for part order(s) and repairs with branch support and customer.
- Completes service calls accurately and timely.
- Audits truck stock to ensure required parts are stocked.
- Ensures service vehicle, tools, and uniforms are consistent with Whaley standards of safety.
- Meets on-call requirements.
- Three years of experience in commercial kitchen repair and or refrigeration/HVAC.
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent in experience
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to accurately diagnose and troubleshoot: automotive, electrical, installation, and mechanical background is a plus.
- Journeyman License and or CFESA certification not required, but would be a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- Good driving record
- Sign-On Bonus For Experienced Technicians
- Competitive Salary & On-call Pay
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Uniforms Provided
- Meters & Test Equipment
- Continuing Education
- Industry Certification
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE WORK HOME!!
Visit the 'Whaley Careers' and grow with us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Whaley FoodserviceCartersville, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.