HVAC/Refrigeration Technician Raleigh, NC
Whaley Foodservice Garner, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of commercial HVAC and refrigeration equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair commercial HVAC equipment and commercial kitchen refrigeration equipment.
- Communicate status of repairs with customer and branch office.
- Accurately complete service calls in a timely manner.
- Monitor truck stock to insure required parts are stocked on vehicle.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools, and uniforms representative of Whaley quality.
- Meet reasonable on-call requirements.
- Communicate with branch office to order parts for repairs.
- "Safety First" mindset
- Three years experience on commercial kitchen repair of HVAC equipment and some experience with refrigeration equipment.
- Strong electrical, HVAC/R, and mechanical background is a plus.
- Good driving record & ability to work independently.
- Ability to accurately and promptly complete required paperwork.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent in experience
****SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS****
- Competitive Salary & On-call Pay
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Uniforms Provided
- Meters & Test Equipment
- Continuing Education
- Industry Certification
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
ManufacturingView all jobs at Whaley Foodservice