As a growing CPA firm, we are looking to add seasonal tax prepares for the upcoming tax season. The position will begin around late January 2020 and end April 15, 2020. We are looking for individuals with individual tax preparation experience that can prepare an accurate and complete tax return.
- Prepare individual & corporate tax returns
- Communicates directly with clients on tax related questions and issues and responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Examines all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness (i.e., client signatures).
- Perform tax research where appropriate
- Experience using Ultra Tax and Quick-books
- EA or CPA preferred, but not required
- 2 years previous experience in personal tax return preparation
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in personal tax return preparation
- Strong critical thinking skills for effective decision-making
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- 40-60 hours per week
- Must have ability to work evenings and Saturday's
Excellent client service skills with an ability to handle pressure