Weyerhaeuser Company is seeking a Production Supervisor for our Idabel, OK Lumber facility. Must be willing to work Swing shift (6:00 pm - 4:30 am) on Monday through Thursday. Some overtime including weekends or holidays may be required. This role reports into the Green End Superintendent.
The *Production Supervisor* is expected to be a role model in our safety standards and on-the-job behavior by living our core principles of integrity, fairness, creating a positive work environment, and ensuring open communication among associates. Accountabilities include ensuring compliance with all applicable Weyerhaeuser, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This position offers a tremendous opportunity for an individual seeking a leadership position with great potential for advancement.
The *Production Supervisor* will also be responsible for developing and leading team meetings and trainings, identifying safety, quality and production issues, coordinate activities with maintenance team, and taking measures to proactively address all concerns. Additionally, the Production Supervisor leads the team by proactively resolving employee issues, builds team work, and ensures adherence to all applicable site policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner.
* Minimum three years strong leadership experience
* Work related experience in leading and ensuring compliance with safety initiatives
* Good planning, organizational skills, and problem-solving capabilities
* Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to raise performance by building and maintaining positive relationships with all associates through coaching, development and instilling a continuous improvement mind-set
* Strong planning and organizational skills
* Demonstrated basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and other windows based programs
* Willing and able to work all shifts, including swing shift and weekends
* Strong work ethic, good judgment and decision-making skills
* Physical ability to work in extreme temperatures and be ambulatory for the majority of assigned 10 hour shift.
*The following qualifications are preferred:*
* Bachelor's degree in Forestry, Business Administration, Finance, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering is highly preferred.
* Knowledge of Maintenance Planning Software, such as SAP
* Willingness to relocate for position opportunities and cross business development.
* Experience in lumber or wood products manufacturing.
* Experience with LEAN processes.
*About Our Wood Products Business*
Serving the residential, multi-family and light commercial markets, our Wood Products businesses manufacture a wide range of structural framing materials and provides seamless building solutions, from design to installation to support. These teams move fast, work smart and never stop pushing to be and stay number one in the industry.
We grow trees and make forest products that improve lives in fundamental ways. Our wood products are used to build homes, where families are sheltered and raised. Our cellulose fibers are used to make diapers and other hygiene products that keep people clean and healthy. We innovate to use trees in products you may not expect, such as fabric, plastics and energy. At Weyerhaeuser, we're working together to be the world's premier timber, land, and forest products company.
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans./
**Job:** **Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction*
**Title:** *Sawmill Supervisor-Night Shift*
**Requisition ID:** *01013877*