The Engineered Lumber Product/Oriented Strand Board (ELP/OSB) customer service organization has an immediate opening for a motivated and customer focused Customer Service Representative. This position is based at our Corporate Headquarters building in Pioneer Square Seattle. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting our internal and external customers and manages the accurate entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer until the product arrives.
* Develops and maintain relationships with internal and external customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Develop the ability to proficiently support the tactical order entry operation using the sales tools/SAP.
* Collaborate with the Supply Planner and other Customer Service Representatives to ensure the business can meet the customer order fulfillment expectations.
* Troubleshoot process issues and escalate as appropriate to seek assistance for resolution.
* Investigate and resolve customer issues using problem solving techniques and judgment
* Participate in project work as required
* Work within a team environment to meet business objective and goals
* High School Diploma, with Bachelor's preferred but not required
* Use of SAP/Excel software/databases
* Good business communication skills.
* Strong communication skills
* Passionate about customers and customer service
* Analytical skills (e.g. process oriented troubleshooting)
* Able to learn/use advanced system functions
* Positive attitude
* Models team-based approach to the work
* Highly motivated
* Takes initiative (self-starter)
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to give and receive feedback
* Conflict resolution skills
* Organization and time-management skills
* Timely follow-through
* Worked in a team environment
* 2 or more years of customer service and/or sales experience
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We're serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
- We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we've been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
Job: **Customer Service, Design, Sales & Marketing*
Title: Customer Service Representative - ELP/OSB
Requisition ID: 01014125