Unique PT Registered Nurse (RN) position at Camden Work Release located near Selma/Greenville/Grove Hill, Alabama!
- part-time 16 weekly hours
- Mondays and Thursdays- day shift
- Career growth opportunity
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
At Wexford Health our philosophy is that health care should not be considered a luxury for anyone. We simply care for those in need and the corrections environment is our venue.
- Delivers patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching activities and ancillary personnel including LPNs, CNAs and other nursing paraprofessional staff in patient care.
- Assists in the presentation of in-service education sessions.
- Participates in the quality of chart audits.
- Provides written assessment of patient on admission, during confinement and on discharge as requested.
- Assists in minor medical or surgical procedures, medical screenings, and passing medications to inmates.
Standard medical setting in a correctional facility, which includes daily interfacing with inmates, correctional staff, and health care personnel. Temperature extremes may be encountered while moving throughout the facility outdoors and indoors in buildings without air conditioning.