Wettemann Brothers Concrete, an industry leader in quality and service, is expanding and looking to fill concrete finisher positions with the best concrete professionals around.
The world of concrete isn't cut out for everyone. We’re looking for those select few, who enjoy and are passionate about pouring and troweling excellent concrete. Those who want a career with a solid company and not just any old job.
Tired of working on crews filled with politics, yelling, and bullshit? Come work with us. We all get along, crank the radio, and have fun getting the job done.
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- 1.5x overtime pay after 40 hours
- 5 paid holidays a year
- 5 paid vacation days
- (After one year employment)
- And the longer you’re with us, the more you get
- (10 days after 5 years)
- Christmas and Merit Bonuses
- (Go above and beyond to protect or build our brand, we’ll reward you for it)
- Paid Referral Program
- Great team environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pour and finish excellent concrete
- More specifically:
- Read blue prints
- Establish heights and pitches
- Form side walks, steps, or curbs
- Place and screed concrete flat and to correct heights
- Finish smooth with hand tools or power trowel
- Properly tool sidewalks
- Lay out and saw cut expansion cuts
- Communicate with team members and customers
- 3 years experience finishing concrete
- Ability and desire to do high quality work
- Reliable transportation
- Strong integrity and work ethic
- Team player
- Positive and productive attitude
We are growing and busy! Contact us today!