- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Financial Services Client Support Specialist
Wetherall Financial Services is seeking an organized Client Support Specialist to join our financial advisory firm. If you don’t like hard work and being an integral team member, we are not the place for you. If you have a positive attitude, are self-driven, hard worker, a great teammate you might be who we are looking for.
- Assist Financial Advisor before, during, and after client meetings
- Proactively work with the financial advisor to improve operational flow and the client experience
- Work with the Financial Advisor to input and maintain data for client financial plans
- Interact directly with clients to assist them with their requests and to build a strong relationship
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, faxing, processing mail, and scheduling meetings for Financial Advisors
- Perform operational duties such as processing account distributions, maintaining up to date client information (i.e. beneficiary information, address of record, and etc.), entering branch check deposits.
- You will work regularly with clients and Team members. You must maintain strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients and staff. Communicating effectively is key in this industry and at our firm.
- Multitasking is key in this position. You must be able to prioritize work and be able to handle multiple tasks and/or projects at the same time. Take ownership of projects and organize tasks. Ability to work efficiently and effectively without micromanagement.
- This position can involve troubleshooting. You must be able to know what is in the best interest of the clients and staff. You must adhere to branch compliance guidelines while prioritizing individual, annual compliance exams and attestations.
- Administrative experience (required)
- Financial services experience (preferred)
- Must possess writing skills that convey clear and concise messages via email, interoffice, and/or professional letters to clients and colleagues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (required)
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field from an accredited university (preferred)
- Securities licensing (preferred) - Owner will assist and pay for employee to obtain securities licensing to enhance abilities and career path.
Benefits: 401k Plan
Wetherall Financial ServicesWhy Work Here?
We are an old and established Financial Advising Firm with a large clientele.
BusinessView all jobs at Wetherall Financial Services