IMMEDIATE Customer Service And Sales Support Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION, we will fully train the candidate selected in several business aspects like customer service, client relations, public relations, sales, business management, leadership development, customer service, and marketing strategies. Each individual will start at ENTRY LEVEL with the opportunity to advance based on individual performance, so if you work harder than anyone you know, you want to learn and develop new skills and you want to start a long term career, we are the right fit!
We have a ton of interest in our company, we will be looking at EVERY resume that is submitted, one of our core values is fairness, so we will be in contact within 24-48 hours if you're selected for an initial interview.
We are a leading business consulting outsourcing provider of customer service and customer acquisition solutions spanning the entire sales cycle.
We realize that with every customer contact lies an opportunity- the opportunity to make a connection. The responsibility of interacting with our clients’ potential customers is one we take seriously. That is why we are hiring those with a background in restaurant, retail, hospitality, or customer service who are looking for a career change. It’s because we know that the impression our people make can mean the difference between losing or gaining a lifetime customer.
We Train our Customer Service and Sales Support Representative in the Following Areas:
- Customer Service Management: Serving some of the most prominent brands in America, we ensure clients get more from customer relationships by constantly delivering superior service.
- Sales Management: We leverage conversation and in-person social interaction to improve acquisition and retention, enhance brand loyalty, increase sales, and revenue for our clients. Our team is dedicated to creating a consultative sales process designed around solutions, not persuasion.
- Business Management Solutions: Spanning almost a decade the business solutions team is one of the best in the industry. We train and mentor team members to develop the skills they need to lead a team by honing the strengths they naturally possess.
We are one of the fastest-growing customer service and customer acquisition outsourcers with locations across the United States. Our rapid growth has created great opportunities for our employees, clients, and the many communities that we call home.
With more locations, our team is creating new opportunities daily:
- We have our own in-house leadership development programs
Opportunities for individuals to join a company where they can enjoy their workday
- 100% of our management team is promoted from within our organization.
- Opportunities to provide excellent levels of service to the clients we support and to thousands of customers daily
- We believe in recognizing individual employees for their contributions and achievements
Opportunities to grow and develop a career in management or leadership that individuals really want
- High School Diploma
- College preferred
Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience – retail, restaurant, or hospitality, CSR experience included
- Ability to remain highly motivated in a customer service and sales environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly energetic with motivation to appreciate customers and other team members
- Multi-task oriented
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Confident and positive attitude expressed with a genuinely sincere tone
- Adaptive to change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on probing
- Ability to lead a conversation
- Demonstrate personal responsibility (i.e., attendance, punctuality, ownership of day-to-day activities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION APPLY TODAY! If you're selected, you'll be contacted within 24-48 hours so make sure your contact information is updated.
Powered by JazzHR
Westway Promotions Incorporated
BusinessView all jobs at Westway Promotions Incorporated