Customer Service Representative (Entry Level)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Westway Promotions is a fast-growing firm taking over the Northern Dallas area looking to immediately hire a Customer Service Representative.
Westway Promotions’ motto holds true to the business our team has built and its, “We bring innovation to old school marketing.” Our creative and entrepreneurial team here at Westway Promotions continues to ruffle the feathers of the marketing industry. Our thorough training curriculum allows all levels of our firm to become experts, thus why our team has seen such great results.
- Consistently delivers a remarkable customer service experience.
- Responsible for improving customer retention using strategic programs, services, and excellent communication.
- Works extensively with the customer to provide timely solutions including Order entry, order follow-up, shipment tracking, order updates, etc.
- Accepts coaching and takes action to improve performance.
- Combines service and sales with systems skills and basic product knowledge to ask customers questions and effectively offer relevant solutions.
- Shares relevant customer feedback with sales partners to form new strategies and resolve issues.
- Quickly captures customer’s needs and seamlessly provides delivery options that meet those needs.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to drive sales growth by identifying new leads.
- Provides a personalized approach that shows customers we can help, regardless of their need.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced contact center environment.
- Experience using relevant computer applications/software
- Must have proof of at minimum a High School Diploma or equivalent; with post-secondary education being preferred.
- Skilled working with dual monitors and multi-line phone systems
- Strong typing and accurate data entry skills required
- Self-starter with proof of a strong work ethic and energetic personality
As much as we like to give back to our communities we also like to have fun. At Westway Promotions, we love going out for team outings including bumper carts, team golf outings, cookouts, team martial arts, and probably our team’s favorite, the annual company retreats that typically land us in a tropical destination.
Powered by JazzHR
Westway Promotions Incorporated
BusinessView all jobs at Westway Promotions Incorporated