Multi-Site Property Manager (Koreatown)
Westside Habitats Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a continually growing property management company in need of motivated, on-site property managers. We currently interviewing for available positions for an on-site manager in the Koreatown area. If you have the following qualifications:
· Available to be on-site and show/rent available apartment units.
· Have a flexible schedule, including weekends
· Be computer literate and proficient, able to use/learn property management software. Knowledge of Appfolio is a plus.
· Basic knowledge of fair housing practices.
· Ability to market and rent available apartment units.
· Have a valid CA driver's license and reliable transportation.
The duties of this position include:
· The timely collection of rents and proper, prompt service of 3-day notices.
· Inspection of vacancies and detailed reporting of turnover repairs needed.
· The oversight and supervision of multiple apartment buildings.
· Receive daily maintenance requests from tenants and assigning the completion of repairs.
· Monthly property inspections and follow-up to the completion of needed repairs or improvements.
· Conduct market survey of comparable rentals in the area and reporting.
· Daily oversight and upkeep of marketing ads for upcoming vacancies or current vacancies; (writing, editing, adding photos, and daily re-posting).
· Ability to multi-task and handle maintenance emergencies as they arise.
· Effective tenant relations and negotiation skills.
Korean speaking is a plus
951 oxford Ave.Los Angeles, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Westside Habitats