Title: Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician/ Dialysis Patient Care Technician
City - Little Rock, Arkansas
***Experienced Only Apply*** You Must Know how to Draw Blood
***Must have Current CPR & TB Skin Test***
*Working Days Are - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday*
Salary - Based on Experience EXPERIENCED ONLY - Higher Salary
Independent Dialysis Center is looking for full time and part-time CCHT to work at this dialysis unit to provide excellent care to ERSD patients.
Must be a team player
The Hemodialysis Technician performs hemodialysis treatment for the ESRD patient under the direction of the Registered Nurse. Provides quality services and care in accordance with company, state and federal regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalency; current hemodialysis technician certification; current CPR certification.
- Position Requirements:
- 2 years hemodialysis experience preferred
- Current hemodialysis technician certification
- Current CPR certification
- Good oral and written skills to perform the responsibilities of the job successfully
- Independent Dialysis Unit
- Every Week-End Off
- Works Only 3-4 Days a Week
- One Medical Director
- Great Health Benefits
One Medical Director
Great Health Benefits
Why Work Here?Independent Dialysis Unit One Medical Director Great Health Benefits
All Week-Ends OFF