Must type 50 wpm or more multitask, and fluent in Microsoft Excel. ***YOU MUST KNOW EXCEL** You will be tested!!!!
Pay is BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We seek a personable individual with excellent computer and clerical skills (Microsoft Office).
You must type 50 WPM and have a high school diploma or GED. Medical secretary or secretarial certification is preferred-as is at least 1 year in a related administrative position in a medical setting.
Answers the phone, forwards the calls to the appropriate person, or takes messages.
Greets all patients and visitors and directs them
Creates memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as requested.
Maintains the billing information for all in-center and transient patients. Verifies patient insurance and obtains pre-authorization when required.
Keys daily flow sheets, generates reports, balances charges, and checks entries for accuracy.
Prepares new patient packet for new admissions and for transient patients.
Assist all staff with clerical work as requested & verifies patient status daily.
- Provide administrative support for clinical services.
- Performs heavy data entry and running reports.
- Create a large amount of reports, memos, graphs, and charts.
- Proofread reports, and memos to ensure quality and error-free work.
- Internet research and frequent e-mails with attachments.
- Work with other staff to ensure completion of tasks in a timely manner as needed.
- Work daily with word processing, presentation, database, and spreadsheet applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Three to six months related experience and/or training & familiarity with medical terminology is preferred
A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative role within a professional environment.
Ability to handle multiple priorities & flexibility to adapt to changing environment
Excellent interpersonal skills, team skills, and organizational skills.
Ability to take on projects effectively with minimal supervision
Computer proficiency with Crown Web, HII, and Microsoft Office, (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet skills are required.
Dialysis experience preferred
Great Health Benefits
Westside DialysisIndependent Dialysis Unit Great Health Benefits