Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Technician
Westrax Machinery is a growing Hitachi/Kobelco/Sakai dealership that is building a team of driven professionals. We’re currently seeking an experienced Heavy Equipment Technician, this position involves the maintenance and repair of heavy construction equipment, tractors and trailers.
Full Benefits Offered for Full-Time Employees
Responsibilities & Operational Functions:
- Analyze equipment malfunctions and administer the proper corrective action
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Perform other routine maintenance work on heavy equipment and company vehicles.
- Adheres to all company, governmental and equipment related safety requirements
- Be familiar with electronics, be able to read blueprints and use electronic diagnostic equipment
- A positive attitude, works well with others
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Other assigned duties
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have own tools and toolbox
- Fleet and diesel engine experience is required
- Experience at a previous dealership (preferred)
- Physical requirements include the ability to bend, squat, walk with heavy equipment, climb ladders, and lift 70 pounds
- Must have experience with some if not all of the following; CAT, Hitachi, Kawasaki, John Deere, Liugong, Komatsu and Volvo.
- Clean driving record
Westrax Machinery is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Westrax Machinery is a growing Hitachi/Kobelco/Sakai dealership that is building a team of driven professionals.
Westrax MachineryCompton, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.