Transaction/ Closing Coordinator (Commercial Real Estate)
- Posted: over a month ago
*This is an on-site office workplace position in downtown Dallas, TX*
Dallas-based, privately held commercial real estate development and investment management company with exceptional performance specializing in value-add and opportunistic real estate investments. With an entrepreneurial spirit and proven 35+ year track record across several market cycles they have steadily built up a portfolio of over 15 million square feet of industrial and office properties and 4,100 multifamily units located nationally.
We are seeking a qualified candidate to join Westmount Realty Capital as a Transaction/ Closing Coordinator. This position reports to the Director- Due Diligence and is a key player in assisting the Director for transactional processes for the company, with primary focus on supporting the due diligence process and closing process for new acquisition, refinancing and disposition efforts for Commercial and Multifamily assets.
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Support and assist the due diligence efforts including the collection, indexing, and filling of due diligence materials.
- Order 3rd Party proposals/reports (survey, title, ESA, PCA, Zoning, etc.)
- Coordinate site visits for third party vendors and Westmount personnel with the seller/buyer
- Review due diligence information received and collaborate with real estate specialists within the firm and third-party advisors to evaluate and summarize findings
- Process/coordinate delivery of materials for lenders, buyers, and JV partners
- Coordinate and conduct Tenant Interviews for commercial properties
- Coordinate the collection of Tenant Estoppel Letters and SNDA’s on commercial transactions
- Assist with the preparation, review and distribution of the settlement statement
- Assist with the closing process by coordinating efforts with attorneys, JV partners, title company and Westmount personnel
- Assist with the post-closing transition to asset management
- The ideal candidate for this position will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment.
- This candidate should be an enthusiastic team player, offer innovative ideas and can manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication, analytical, decision-making and follow-up skills are also required.
- Be a critical thinker
- 2-3+ years (or equivalent) of similar previous experience working for an owner/investor
- Understanding of property operating statements and financials
- BS or BA in Real Estate is desired
- A passion for Real Estate.
The chosen candidate will receive a compensation package commensurate with experience plus bonus. Benefits include PTO (combined vacation/sick/personal), variety of medical/dental/vision plans, and company contribution to 401k plan.
Westmount Realty Group LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Westmount Realty Group LLC