Westmont Hospitality Group Bentonville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Night Attendant will work closely with the General Manager ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the hotel by performing the following duties listed below.
- Conduct courtesy calls within 30 minutes after guest check-in.
- Assists guests with request and/or complaints after regular office hours.
- May handle check-ins/check-outs and make guestroom keys for lost/lock-outs.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the laundry rooms and guest laundry.
- Cleans, dries and folds linen, terry, blankets, bedspreads, mattress pads and shower curtains etc.
- Provides courtesy patrol in lobby and front entrance area during "C" shift. (I.e. from 11 pm - 7 am).
- Ensures exceptional customer service to all guests and protects guest privacy and safety when within reasonable control of the position to do so.
- May compute bill, collect payments, and makes change for guests.
- May post charges to Property Management System.
- Handle lost and found items by following established guidelines and procedures.
- Complete department/shift checklists and/or reports for relevant shifts.
- Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer software programs.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse intense situations.
- Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to calculate discounts.
- Ability to stand and move continuously.
- Lifting up to 25 pounds maximum.
- Frequent to constant standing and walking.
- Occasional twisting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, sitting, climbing stairs
Westmont Hospitality Group
FoodView all jobs at Westmont Hospitality Group