Provide administrative support to the Property Management team. This position involves the coordination of meetings and conferences, working on special projects; also answers all phone lines and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: One must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, which include, but are not limited to the following (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs):
· Manage calendar: schedule and coordinate complex activities, such as meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
· Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and phone calls for department and respond promptly to requests for information.
· Prepare and coordinate mail, faxes, and express packages.
· Perform data entry and scans documents.
· Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
· Answer incoming calls in a cheerful and professional manner.
Qualifications & Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred
· 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
· Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook a must
· Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
· Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
· Good research skills and attention to detail
· Strong closing techniques
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER & EQUAL HOUSING PROVIDER
We are strategically focused on setting the pace for the way people live and work. Our mission is to provide our tenants with environments that are productive, efficient, and state-of-the-art. Investment decisions are based on our successful experiences in the past, and more importantly, our vision for the future. Our national reach consists of more than 20,000 multi-family apartments, as well as 13 million square feet of office, industrial, hotel and retail space throughout New York, New Jersey, Maryland, and Virginia.
Our company remains guided by its experience and ability to create long-term value in strategically focused markets. We continue to attract the best talent in the industry and remain focused on growing our organization with talented professionals along with our assets. Westminster is stronger than ever, and we stand poised for continued growth with our valued partners.