Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay currently has an amazing opportunity to serve othersand grow professionallyin a supportive environment. Our residents choose to live in our community based on the impeccable service, the warm, family-friendly atmosphere and the clean and inviting living spaces. We welcomeYOUto join in on the incredible rewards of serving our residents.
Westminster Canterbury on Chesapeake Bayis currently hiring a Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice Case Managerfor Westminster Canterbury At Home.
Westminster Canterbury At Homeoffers personalized and exceptional Home Health Care, Home Care, and Hospice services in private home settings in Virginia Beach and surrounding areas.
Our Full-Time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits on the first day of employment!
What will I do?
Our RN Hospice Case Manager:
- Completes home visits to provide initial and on-going assessments of patient needs.
- Implements and revises (if necessary) individuals' plan of care.
- Provides ongoing consultation and education for patients and family members.
- Provides clinical bedside care for Hospice patients.
What do I need for this role?
- Current, unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of VA (or compact license)
- One year of nursing experience, preferably in hospice, home health, or a skilled nursing facility
- Current CPR Certification
- Current VA valid driver's license required and satisfactory Motor Vehicle driving record
- Proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Willing to drive to private homes in greater Virginia Beach area to perform the requirements associated with this position
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office software
What makes Westminster Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay unique?
Founded in 1982,Westminster Canterburyon Chesapeake Bayis a faith based, not-for-profit, Life Plan Continuing Care Community to serve older adults of all beliefs, their families and the broader community.
Our waterfront community, located on the southern shore ofChesapeake Bay in Virginia Beach, in a beautiful, resort-like setting,provides innovative and comprehensive services designed to offerindependent living, assisted living, and nursing care solutions.
Our employees, residents and guests carry out our mission daily:Creating community to foster joy and well-being. We maintain a close and friendly culture for our staff and residents by adhering to our Values of achievingexcellenceby giving and expecting: RESPECTfor each Person. PASSIONfor what we do. PROFESSIONALISMin all we do.
Westminster Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status.Candidates are screened, in accordance with the Code of Virginia, with the State Police criminal background check including sex offender crimes. All new hires are subject to aPre-EmploymentDrug Screen.