Westland Construction Inc., an established and growing international general contractor in both the public and private sectors is seeking a Project Manager Assistant (PMA). The successful candidate will work closely with Project Managers who specialize in completing large scale highly complex religious projects.
The following is a list of major responsibilities of the PMA, responsible for clerical and administrative functions, drafting correspondence, setting up new project files, entering and maintaining critical project file information, supporting multiple project managers, preparing purchase orders, preparing project documentation and reporting forms, assembling project closeout documentation, filing preliminary lien notices, corresponding with field employees, and other duties as assigned. The PMA will work with Project Managers from pre-construction through project close-out ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget requirements.
Looking for an individual that has the following technical and professional skills,
· Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
· Effective and professional communication with clients, subcontractors and management team
· Professional and Confident demeanor and strong work ethic
· Work under deadlines and coordinate several concurrent tasks
· Understanding of contractual language and ability to understand contracts, both client and subcontracts
· Foreign language would be a positive but not required (Spanish/Portuguese)
· 5 Years minimum in construction industry
· Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence related to work
· Book and manage travel arrangements for Project Managers and other members of project team.
· Self-starter, someone who takes initiative and can work independently
Westland Construction Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefit package which includes healthcare, dental, paid time off and a 401k with company match