FULL TIME PM HOUSE AIDE( 3pm -11pm Shift ) or (4pm-12 midnight)
Westin Memphis Beale Street Memphis, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
PM House Aide
Reports to: Director of Housekeeping and Housekeeping Leadership Team
This position has overall responsibility for assisting room attendants on assigned floors. You will assist room attendants with heavy items such as mattresses and linens and deliver linens and other supplies to room attendants while maintaining cleanliness and organization of floor closets and vending areas. This important role responds to guests' requests such as delivery of housekeeping supplies in a timely and efficient manner. You will clean other designated areas such as public restrooms, fixtures, vending areas, storage areas, and other public areas for assigned floors. You will monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Expedite clean linen to Room Attendants already working on the various floors
- Take soiled linen from Room Attendant carts to the laundry area
- Take trash and waste from Room Attendant carts to disposal area
- Assist with public area cleaning including vacuuming and mopping
- Assist with hotel laundry, janitorial, and other Housekeeping Team duties
- Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Lift and move heavy items
- Assist with removal of dirty linen and trash from guest room and trash removal
- Interact with guests in a professional /helpful manner.
- Work effectively as a part of a team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Some housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- This job requires ability to perform the following: carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds and pushing and/or pulling approximately 300 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience preferred
- Previous housekeeping, janitorial, cleaning experience 1 year minimum preferred
- Sunday through Saturday ( various days and shift times based off of availability)
- Evenings ( 3pm – 11pm or 4pm -12am midnight)
Pay Frequency and Benefits:
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance T eligible after company waiting period (Full time Employment Status Required)
- Employee Discount
- 1 work location
- No Remote Work
The Westin Memphis Beale Street provide equal employment opportunities and is a Drug Free Work environment.
Westin Memphis Beale Street
HousekeepingView all jobs at Westin Memphis Beale Street