Westin Memphis Beale Street/ Senate Hospitality Memphis, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
THE WESTIN MEMPHIS BEALE STREET
JOB DESCRIPTION : Floor Technician
Full Time- Non Exempt
Reports to: Director of Housekeeping and Housekeeping Leadership Team
To maintain all guest room carpet, guest room upholstery, guest bathroom floors, public area carpet, meeting room carpet and public area marble. You will clean other designated areas such as public restrooms, fixtures, vending areas, storage areas, and other public areas for assigned floors. You will monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- To maintain carpet clean all public area and guest room carpet when needed.
- To maintain carpet clean all guest hallway carpet
- To clean all public space, meeting space, fitness center, stairs, restaurant, retail areas and guest room bathroom marble, shower floor marble, grout lines with the guest room bathrooms.
- To clean guest room upholstery, all public area, meeting space, retail and restaurant area upholstery.
- Maintain all marble throughout the hotel, by moping and buffing all public area marble, public area bathroom floors.
- To maintain and clean all floors tile throughout the back of the house, floor landings on each floor within the hotel.
- To follow all policies and procedures of the Hotel
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Previous commercial floor technician experience
- Experience with carpet care equipment, marble care equipment, knowledgeable with carpet cleaning and marble care.
- Experience with VCT tile steps in cleaning, stripping and waxing, etc.
- Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Efficient Communication skills
- Housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds
- pushing and/or pulling approximately 300 pounds of machine
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Will be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Will be required to work in fast paced environment.
- Sunday through Saturday
- 7am-11pm ( various times based off of availability)
Pay Frequency and Benefits:
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance eligible after company waiting period (Full time Employment Status Required)
- Employee Discount
- 1 work location
- No Remote Work
The Westin Memphis Beale Street provide equal employment opportunities and is a Drug Free Work environment.
Westin Memphis Beale Street/ Senate Hospitality
ConstructionView all jobs at Westin Memphis Beale Street/ Senate Hospitality