Looking for better pay, career advancement opportunities, and the ability to make an impact? Look no further!We are searching for Housekeepers who have an eye for cleanliness and take pride in what they do. If you are a hard worker, detail oriented and willing to learn, this is your opportunity to grow and become a part of Westgate Smoky Mountain Resorts and Spa.
As detail-oriented Housekeeper at Westgate Smoky Mountain, you will enjoy an exciting and rewarding opportunity as you ensure the maintenance of a clean, orderly and attractive resort environment.
About Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa
Adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most-visited national park in the country, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, provides refreshing mountain breezes and spectacular views of the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. As a member of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort team, you will meet and engage with guests who have arrived to enjoy all the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer and help them experience our world-class amenities such as the state-of-the-art Wild Bear Falls indoor/outdoor water park, world-class Serenity Spa by Westgate, two heated outdoor pools (seasonal) and two hot tubs. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa also features several onsite dining options such as the award-winning Westgate Smokehouse Grill, Mason Jar Lounge, Roaring Fork Snack Bar, 24-hour Marketplace and Smoky Mountain Ice Cream Shop.
- Cleans rooms and units as assigned and maintains the cleanliness of each unit.
- Replenishes supplies and linens such as glass housewares and bathroom supplies.
- Makes all beds and sofa beds with new linens for each unit.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork inside the unit and attached porch area.
- Ensures all inventory is present in each unit.
- Ensures proper use of all equipment and supplies following established procedures.
- Ensures unit is clean and meets established standards prior to contacting the dispatch office.
- Immediately reports Lost & Found items following established procedures.
- Work in a team environment and assist with other duties as necessary.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of mathematical skills.
- Ability to complete tasks individually and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and work in outdoor weather condition
Benefits include but are not limited to:
Health and Welfare
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
401k Retirement Plan
Time off: Vacation, Sick, Personal, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Military Leave
Direct Deposit of Paycheck
Resort Reservation and Travel Discounts
Fun Work Environment