As a Housekeeping Runner at Westgate Branson Woods you will assist with guest requests for any housekeeping materials or products and distribute them accordingly.
About Westgate Branson Woods Resort:
Ideally located on 145 beautiful wooded acres in the heart of the scenic Ozark Mountains, Westgate Branson Woods Resort provides a positive, enriching work environment where you can meet and engage with guests who arrive to experience Branson’s world-class entertainment venues and the myriad of outdoor recreational opportunities at their doorstep. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement of this amazing resort as a member of the Westgate Branson Woods team.
- Responds to guest calls for any additional services or products for a unit or room.
- Delivers materials and additional supplies to each unit or room as requested such as towels, bathroom products, room articles, cribs, high chairs, and more.
- Ensures the delivery of all materials or supplies is completed within 20 minutes of call.
- Documents all calls and communicates with management if necessary.
- Stocks materials and supplies as needed and transports as necessary.
- Assists with other duties as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with guests and all levels of team members.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of mathematical skills.
- Ability to complete tasks individually and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work in outdoor weather conditions.
As an innovative and dynamic company, Westgate Resorts promotes a positive and fulfilling work environment by investing in our employees in many ways. By providing a multitude of outstanding benefits, discounts, development opportunities and support, we are partners in making your career with Westgate Resorts a rewarding experience.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
· Health and Welfare
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Time off: Vacation, Sick, Personal, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Military Leave
· Direct Deposit of Paycheck
· Resort Reservation and Travel Discounts at all Westgate Nationwide
· Fun Work Environment
· Recognition Programs
· 2 weeks’ vacation after 90 days