Customer Service Assistant
- $15 to $17 Hourly
Leading Community Association Management company is seeking a Customer Service Assistant within our Customer Service Department to join our team! On-the-job training to be provided.
- Answering incoming calls from residents and clients
- Providing coverage for staff absences in the Customer Service Department
- Drafting and sending letters via e-mail and USPS to residents (violations, bills, miscellaneous notices)
- Work Order Entry
- Obtaining Work Order updates and following up with Vendors
- Production of reports using industry software related to Work Orders, violations, etc.
- Gathering documents and materials for Community Meetings
- Miscellaneous support tasks assigned by Property Managers and Customer Service Representatives
- Covering after hour emergencies on an on-call basis (Paid at Time and a Half basis rate of pay) 5-6 rotating weeks per year
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Great attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in Windows
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be a quick study in computer-based programs (training to be provided)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must be willing and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently after appropriate training
- Must be available to assist with covering after hour emergencies on an on-call basis 5-6 rotating weeks per year
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Overtime may be required based on deadlines and company needs
A company where people come, and stay, with opportunity for upward mobility and growth along the way!
Westford Real Estate Management
348 Hartford TurnpikeVernon, CT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.