Westford manages community associations such as condominiums and homeowner associations throughout Connecticut. We do not engage in leasing, renting, landlord/tenant work nor real estate sales.
Experienced Community Association Manager (CAM) needed for Community Associations in the New Haven, Hartford and Middlesex County areas.
The CAM is responsible for all aspects of community and support staff management within his/her portfolio.
- Assist Condominium Boards in discharging their duties and responsibilities.
- Proactively support and counsel Boards in complying with legal requirements and identifying industry “best practices.”
- Ensure management is being provided with the highest ethical standards.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Condo Board members.
- Attend Monthly Board meetings for portfolio, usually held in evening hours.
- Attend annual, budget and special meetings.
- Create meeting agendas and board packages.
- Budget and Finance Duties which include the preparation of budgets, overseeing expenditures, etc.
- Vendor management.
- Oversee development of bid specifications for contractors and work performed.
- Recommend the service of professionals or contractors where required.
- Available to on-call personnel for assistance with emergency maintenance items.
- Conduct regular site visits.
- Be able to read and comprehend governing documents and the day-to-day administration of properties in portfolio, including the terms of the management agreement.
- Delegate tasks to office staff, and confer with them on important matters.
- First-hand experience with Community Associations is desired.
- Experience with Condominium Management is highly preferred, related experience is required.
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft products.
- Ability to learn quickly, navigate a shared filing system and use industry specific software.
- Function and thrive in a team-based environment.
- Must have strong organizational and management skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively pass required courses and exams to secure and maintain CMCA licensing in CT.
- Background Check required for licensing.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
Pay commensurate with experience