Westford Real Estate Management Lydallville, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Communications Representative within our Customer Service Department to join our team! On-the-job training to be provided.
- Processing electronic and hard copy mailing requests on behalf of company and clients
- Proofing communications for errors
- Stuffing and sealing envelopes by hand or by use of in-house equipment when needed
- Printing documents, envelopes, and labels
- Utilizing postage machine to mail items within deadlines provided
- Assisting the Call Center by answering phones as needed; high volume phone traffic
- Directing callers to appropriate personnel
- Monitoring and responding to emails and voicemails promptly and courteously
- Miscellaneous support tasks assigned by Property Managers and Customer Service Representatives
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Great attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in Windows
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be a quick study in computer-based programs (training to be provided)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must be willing and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently after appropriate training
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Overtime may be required based on deadlines and company needs
Westford Real Estate ManagementWhy Work Here?
A company where people come, and stay, with opportunity for upward mobility and growth along the way!