(Senior) SAP IBP Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Committed to innovation, since 1969 Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide, with more than 750 consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
If you enjoy working with high-calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
To complement our team in Spain, we are looking for a
SAP (Senior) IBP Consultant
- Design and deliver IBP process design solutions incl. customizing, documentation and testing
- Integration with other SAP Modules
- Leading customer workshops
- Workstream lead up to 5 project resources
- Prepare functional specifications for customer specific requirements
- Conduct tests for configured business scenarios & developed customer processes
- Prepare new SAP systems for go-live; support new transportation processes & resolve issues as part of stabilization period
To join our team you need
- 3+ years of experience in SAP IBP of design, configuration, testing, and implementation experience
- At least 2 full life-cycle implementations of SAP IBP
- Strong SAP IBP configuration and design skills
- Passion for SCM and related end-to-end processes
- 5+ years of experience in SAP APO of design, configuration, testing, and implementation experience
- CPI skills are an asset
- Experience in various industries and showing good understanding of the respective planning processes; Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent Spanish, both oral and written
- Very good English, both oral and written
- Other languages are an asset
- Good team player with with very good logical and reasoning skills
- Enjoy working in a global environment and committed to high-quality project delivery
- Willingness to travel if the job requires it
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / Homeoffice
- Mentoring program & Training opportunities
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused and results-oriented.
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBrowns Mills, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?