We have a local reputable client with an IMMEDIATE NEED for Customer Service Specialist's for temp to hire positions. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will handle alarm emergencies and process inbound calls while providing exceptional customer service and support. You will continuously learn new skills and train in all services offered. Using the most technologically advanced equipment and programs, you will play a key-role in protecting life and property.
Exceptional company looking for career minded individuals. This company promotes from within and offers above average benefits, an extremely professional office and utilizes the most high tech equipment.
- Handle alarm emergencies for residential and commercial clients
- Receive and process inbound calls from customers and authority agencies
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to company clients
- Follow established procedures and maintain excellent quality assurance
- Maintain full knowledge of new policies and training materials
- Maintain an outstanding attendance record
- Successfully complete all required training courses
- AVAILABLE TO WORK 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD SHIFTS ON A ROTATING SCHEDULE INITIALLY during probation period
- Customer service experience
- Comfortable with MS Office and similar programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, positive, welcoming and friendly attitude
- Ability to be licensed in all required areas
- Ability to type minimum of 35 wpm
- Bilingual a plus
Please remember that you are working for a staffing agency during your probation period. If you feel that you meet all the above requirements, please contact Western Staffing Solutions at (951) 208-7656 or email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!