Regional Sales Director - Plains
Western Son Distillery Kansas City, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
The position of Regional Sales Director - Plains at Western Son Distillery will evolve as the business continues to grow and expand. Initially, the position will entail managing the following:
1. Responsible for managing all aspects of the Plains Region (MO, NE, IA, Eastern IL, OK, KS, AR, LA, MS, AL) marketing area for Western Son Distillery and agency brands.
2. Responsible for conducting kick-off meetings in the Plains Region to coincide with new product launches, line extensions, and incentive programs.
3. Responsible for training all levels of the distributor (sales representatives and management) & WSD Territory Managers on the Western Son Distillery portfolio and agency brands, positioning, and marketing plans, goals and objectives.
4. Responsible for managing the following Territory Managers in the state
i. NE/IA/MO/Eastern IL Territory Manager
ii. AR/OK/KS Territory Manager
iii. LA/MS/AL Territory Manager
5. Responsible for ensuring that the distributor is accomplishing their monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales,
distribution, placement, and display objectives.
Distributor Market Withs
6. Responsible for working with a distributor sales representatives/management, WSD Territory Managers, and calling on regional chain accounts every day of the week (5 days per week – Monday through Friday).
7. Responsible for sending daily recaps after working in the market to distributor management, sales rep, territory managers, and key regional chain accounts and copying Western Son Distillery mgt. on daily accomplishments and follow up notes (recaps should be sent within 24 hours)
1. Responsible for calling on Dierberg’s, Schnuck’s, Price Chopper, etc.
Sampling Events / Special Events
2. Work special events and Holiday Shows, showcasing the Western Son Distillery portfolio.
Communication/Regular administrative work
3. Ensure that you are communicating with corporate on a daily basis via phone (to discuss issues/
opportunities) and recapping time in the market via email.
4. Sending all daily, weekly, and monthly required reporting including distribution tracker, chain account tracker, weekly preplan, weekly recaps, plus any other required paperwork.
Western Son DistilleryWhy Work Here?
Competitive Salary and Benefits
AddressKansas City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Western Son Distillery