The position of Marketing Brand Manager at Western Son Distillery will evolve as the Business continues to grow and expand. The Marketing Brand Manager is responsible for execution of the vision and direction of the Western Son Vodka/Distillery brand provided by our agency. Initially, the position will entail managing the following:
- Working closely with our agency partner, One Fast Buffalo (OFB) who will provide the branding vision and direction for Western Son Vodka/Distillery.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Western Son Distillery social media and websites including development of content to coincide with the vision from OFB for the below sites but not limited to:
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Constant Contact
- Website Analytics
- Video content creation via third party film companies
Marketing/Sales Support Team Management
- Responsible for overseeing the below marketing team members:
- Graphics Manager – direct and manage the Graphics Manager to ensure that they are delivering against expectations and delivering the consistent branding message. Graphics Manager will also be responsible for the graphics, bottle shot, and digital asset management.
- Senior Coordination Manager – overseeing the senior coordination manager to ensure that all field sales requests including marketing, sales reporting, or general administrative reports are completed in a timely manner.
- Junior Sales Assistant – administrative support for the sales team.
- Hospitality Center Supervisor/Sales Administration - direct and manage the Hospitality Supervisor to ensure that they are delivering against expectations and delivering the consistent branding message. This position shares dual responsibilities with the sales function and manages the hospitality center including special events.
- Responsible for overseeing the intranet, distributor portal, and company website to ensure that they are updated and consistent with the brand messaging. General maintenance completed by the graphic designer.
- Responsible for working with the CEO on the following:Print and Out-of-Home advertising including contracts, content, impressions, and brand awareness.
- Responsible for dealing with media requests including written and verbal communications. Additionally, responsible for communicating with various media outlets to increase the Western Son brand exposure.
Sales Material Creation
- Create sales material including PowerPoint presentations to assist the sales teams.
- Sending bi-monthly marketing communications to the sales organization updating them on social media, brand updates, upcoming events, sales material updates, intranet updates, etc.
- Ensure that you are communicating with the CEO on a daily basis via phone or email to discuss issues/ opportunities and execution against organizational marketing and sales administration objectives