Activities Director, Full Time
- Expired: October 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Western Reserve Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Erie, PA- is currently seeking an Activities Director
Mostly Daylight/ Varied on needs
What you get from us as an ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR
- Starting salary based on experience $40,000
- Home-like atmosphere with 133 beds
- Only a 5-minute walk from the Peach St/W. 54th St Bus stop
- Never wait for a paycheck - all employees can sign up for DailyPay on day one
- Educational assistance and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- 401k program through Fidelity
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What will you do as an ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR
- Plan, develop, organize and implement activity programs and supervise the Activities Aides.
- Create a weekly activity calendar for residents of different functioning levels
- Asked to escort residents with field trips whenever necessary
- Keep accurate records for each resident you work with and report any changes in a resident's condition to the nursing department immediately
What you need as an ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR
- Certified, registered or licensed therapeutic recreation specialist or occupational therapists
About our parent company Guardian Healthcare
Guardian Healthcare is both our name and our philosophy.
We strive to make Service and People the pillars that set us apart in the delivery of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in our communities.
Guardian Healthcare is a privately owned Healthcare Organization providing services to communities in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Today, Guardian provides care in skilled nursing, personal care, and independent living unit settings. Guardian also operates ancillary divisions to provide pharmacy and rehabilitation services. These divisions were formed to provide excellent support to our patients' communities and neighbors in the surrounding areas.
Guardian Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Guardian Healthcare's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment. Guardian Healthcare complies with the requirements of the CMS Interim Final Rule, effective 1/27/2022, requiring mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, or CMS required allowance for exemption, for workers in hospitals and most health care settings.
Western Reserve Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
Get fresh Western Health jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.