Accounts Receiveable Clerk
- Posted: over a month ago
- Issuing and maintains accounts receivable/ customers' accounts records. Bilingual Chinese and English.
- Issuing invoice for customer subject to weekly and monthly schedule
- Prepares daily cash deposits.
- Fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by post and balance.
- Processes daily credit card deposits.
- Files check stubs and bank receipts.
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Education: Associates degree or equivalent
- Experience: 2-5 years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
Western Post US Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Western Post US Inc.