The branch manager directs the overall activities of the branch to continually and simultaneously serve the customers within the company’s target market in an extraordinary manner so that the company’s brand name and reputation continue to flourish.
1. Analyze and organize clinical operations for branch managed.
2. Responsible for all crane sales and rentals
3. Investigates customer requirements, resolving product problems
4. Monitors new product deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
5. Works with quality improvement staff relative to data tracking for performance review and outcomes of care analysis to determine efficiency as well as any other systems and processes.
6. Delegates referral process/coordination, staffing coordination, supply inventory and distribution to intake coordinator, and oversees the completion of these processes.
7. Ensure that operations personnel have the tools they need to perform their jobs satisfactorily, including approved plans, a detailed budget, etc. Personally inspect jobs to assess the progress on jobs and the game plan that operations personnel are employing to achieve the objectives.
8. Ensure that all branch personnel understand the overall company objectives as well as their individual departmental objectives and that they work together to achieve the stated objectives. The branch manager must be available to help resolve conflicting objectives and reinforce continuously respectful communication between all departments.
9. Makes sales calls, develops and delivers presentations to customers.
10. Identifies new business opportunities for market and/or account penetration to ensure planned performance goals are met or exceeded.
11. Actively participates in sales planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
12. Develops, maintains, and coordinates sales strategies for accounts in assigned sales territory and/or market.
13. Provides key interface between customer, marketing, and engineering or product management functions.
14. Actively participates in trade shows
15. Ensure compliance in all safety, health, and environmental regulations, policies and procedures for a goal of zero incidents and injuries.
16. Territory will be in Alaska, Product knowledge of Manitowoc Crawler Cranes, Grove Hydraulic Cranes, National Boom Trucks and Manitex Knuckle Boom Cranes.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required: B.S. or B.A. Degree and five to seven years of related crane experience and/or training.
Requires ability to work independently and follow instructions. Ability to meet deadlines; to understand and follow written and verbal instructions; Ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures; ability to accept constructive criticism; ability to prioritize, organize, solve problems, and complete tasks independently; ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with supervisors, members of management, vendors, and other employees.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Must have strong knowledge of crane industry or heavy construction equipment knowledge.
Western Pacific Crane and EquipmentWestern Pacific Crane & Equipment Canada, an affiliate of the Lanco Group of Companies, is a crane and heavy equipment distributor to the Western Pacific region. Western Pacific Crane & Equipment sells and services Manitowoc cranes, Grove cranes and National Crane Boom Trucks, and carries the full line of parts for the equipment. Western Pacific Crane & Equipment also carries parts and accessories for other cranes and equipment at the competitive prices. Outstanding parts and product support, coupled with experienced and factory trained technicians, allows Western Pacific Crane & Equipment to provide superior service to the region.