Western PA Psych Care is one of the leading mental health providers in Western Pennsylvania and one of the largest in Beaver County. We are currently seeking highly motivated Licensed Clinicians in our School-Based Behavioral Health Program. We currently serve 16 schools across 6 districts in the Beaver County area. This is a part-time position with full-time potential based on your individual goals.
Reports to: School-Based District Supervisor
- Licensed Doctoral Level Psychologist OR
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist OR
- Licensed Mental Health Professional (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) AND
- Possess a Graduate Mental Health Degree with training in the field of behavior modification or supervised by a licensed doctoral level psychologist, licensed clinical psychologist, or psychiatrist AND
- Have the ability to become credentialed with regional insurance companies AND
- Must be able to obtain Act 33/34 and FBI Clearances
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide and appropriately document therapeutic services provided within the scope of practice as a mental health professional or mental health worker, which includes at minimum: psycho-social and diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, and individual and/or family counseling within the scope of practice applicable to the client of best practice techniques and/or generally accepted industry standards of practice.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical record of therapeutic encounters, i.e. daily progress notes, intake, treatment plans/reviews, discharge plans, communication log, follow-up letters, etc.
- Provide critical incident reporting to clinical director as appropriate within 24-hours of incident or incident notification.
- Provide mandated reporting on all children who may be victims of abuse or neglect.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and monitor progress of clients.
- Appropriately document progress notes the day of service provided to help ensure that timely billing for services may occur.
- Participate in treatment team and school-based meetings as needed.
- Provide and document appropriate discharge planning, aftercare planning, and referrals to all clients.
- Provide accurate availability to school-based supervisor for scheduling purposes.
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled or otherwise obtain relevant administrative information and updates. **It is the staff's responsibility to be aware of all policies and procedures, including updates and revisions, as they are made available within the organization.**
- Attend clinical supervision with School-Based Supervisor or Clinical Director.
- Review and abide by all relevant policies and procedures per staff handbook and published updates or memorandums.