Project Manager (Furniture Dealership)
Western Office Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
We are a high-end office furniture dealership serving corporate clients across industries. Western Office has been partnering with Knoll on a national level for 25 years; we are a member of Knoll's President's Circle representing the Top 20 Knoll Dealers in North America. We have locations in Los Angeles, Seattle and Las Vegas and we have been in business for over 100 years. We provide excellent career opportunities and many of our employees have been with us for over 15 years. If you are personally committed to "being the best" at what you do, we encourage you to consider joining our team.
We are currently looking for a full-time Project Manager to join our Los Angeles team. Duties for our PM include proposing new product and plan installation, reconfiguring existing product, partnering with Project Coordinator to manage orders, scheduling and punchlist resolution as well as developing a day-to-day relationship with client representatives. The Project Manager will also work closely with the DTLA Business Developers in securing new business from clients and end users.
· Collaborate with Business Developers in securing new business
· Develop Proposal/bid response
· Client/design firm interface
· Product selection and specification development for systems and ancillary furniture
· Field site assessment
· Maintain GP % and GP $s on all orders within the range established by BD and organization
· Audit product specifications & pricing supplied by others
· Obtain drawing sign-off as required
· Coordinate installation schedule with Project Coordinator and client
· Oversee installation and punchlist walkthrough with client/architect
· Advise Project Coordinator of punchlist items
· Maintain product knowledge and knowledge of installation methods
· Review status reports and proactively communicate with client/designer
· Assume lead responsibility in all aspects of managing an account once account is secured
· Education: 4-year degree
· Experience: Minimum of 3 years in a similar position and 1 year of experience with Knoll product highly preferred
· Computer software knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
· Knowledge of basic AutoCAD, CAP 20/20, and CORE highly preferred
· Internet savvy
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Detail oriented
· Strong numeric ability and numeric reasoning skills
· Self-reliant, self-directed, independent thinker
· A team player
· Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
What We Offer
· Base salary and commission plan based on experience and skill level
· Auto allowance
· Reimbursement of cell & data plan
· Vision, Medical & Dental insurance after eligibility period
· Paid public holidays and vacation
· Non-contributory 401K
· Voluntary group insurance plans
· Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
Western OfficeWhy Work Here?
Rapidly growing business segment, great benefits and lots of room for growth!
For over a century, Western Office has helped empower clients to do great work and achieve their brand goals. Western Office operates with one core belief that an environment should connect employees, foster innovation, and provide options for future growth flexibility. Western is an industry leader because of our 100 years of experience, knowledgeable talent and a solid record of long-term repeat clients. Western Office is an organization with refined acumen crafting workspaces for a wide range of businesses; this coupled with a superior financial record has earned Western Office a reputation for excellence and a great place to work in the commercial contract furniture industry.
AddressLos Angeles, CA