Digital Marketing Manager (Furniture Dealership)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
We are a high-end office furniture dealership serving corporate clients across multiple industries for over 100 years. As a member of Knoll’s prestigious President’s Circle, representing the top 20 Knoll Dealers in North America, Western has partnered with Knoll, on a national level, for over 31 years.
Located in the heart of Downton Los Angeles, Western provides excellent career opportunities and growth. Western Office believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates has been critical to our success, and we continue to seek, recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you are personally committed to "being the best" at what you do, we encourage you to consider joining our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Digital Marketing Manager to implement Western Office’s digital marketing and brand campaigns, engage our social media strategy to increase brand awareness of our organization, generate inbound traffic, create online content, analyze digital marketing trends, manage email campaigns, update website content and report on website analytics.
The ideal candidate for this position will identify, evaluate, select and monitor the most relevant social media channels for our organization, including (but not limited to): Instagram, Instagram Story, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. You will maintain an up-to-date social media plan, and collect, analyze and report on the success of the social media tactics using a variety of digital analytics and media-tracking tools.
• Manage copy/image/response postings for all Western Office social media channels including (but not limited to): Facebook LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, Blogs, YouTube
• Support the Marketing Director in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars and organizing and planning promotional presentations
• Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
• Coordinate PR activities to support the company brand, mission, ensuring consistency in voice, and cultivating an engaged social media community
• Maintain an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while developing new material creation as needed
• Conduct social media and website metrics tracking, analytics, reports, plus research new social media/digital opportunities that will increase visitor engagement
• Create strategic content for multi-platform storytelling, present a point of view across social and digital channels to align with multi-marketing initiatives
• Help write/coordinate communications materials including blogs, social media posts, and possibly video copy support
• At least 3-5 years’ experience with social media at an agency and/or in-house corporate communications team
• Must be proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite programs (especially InDesign), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus have experience with project/social media tracking programs (Asana, Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Media/Multi-Media, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field preferred, experience in furniture marketing and/or communications a PLUS
• Expert use of all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), and experience in social media content development, strategy/campaigns, community management, monitoring tools, etc.
• Proven ability to create engaging content, and passionate about storytelling and speaking on behalf of a brand; develop and curate a brand personality
• Clear understanding of the social media space and how to achieve and articulate success across all organic and paid platforms, and strong familiarity with digital and social media influencers
• Proven track record of getting measurable results using social media/digital tactics, and ability to listen carefully to identify goals and then execute plans to meet those goals
• Experience managing complex projects, creating and maintaining detailed schedules of pending events and project timelines for the brand, ensure critical deadlines are met
• The ideal candidate will be a voracious consumer of news, a counselor on what makes a good story to increase business, a curious researcher not afraid to dig for a good angle and a collaborative associate who can team up with colleagues to develop an integrated plan
• Should be a motivated self-starter with a creative eye, attention to detail and entrepreneurial character
• Flexibility and teamwork are essential to this position
What We Offer
• Base salary based on experience and skill level
• Vision, Medical & Dental insurance after 60 days
• Paid public holidays and vacation
• Non-contributory 401K
• Flexible Spending Accounts - Medical & Dependent Care
• Voluntary Life & STD plan options
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Furniture Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.