Western Montana Mental Health Center Bozeman, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHY WORK FOR WMMHC?
Western Montana Mental Health Center is Montana's largest community mental health center with a mission-driven purpose of serving our communities. We serve well over 15,000 clients per year with almost 600 staff in 16 counties. We offer a broad continuum of care from community-based services to outpatient services to inpatient addiction recovery services. We believe in supporting our staff members in their work/life balance by providing flexible and personalized use of PTO. Western operates as a not-for-profit, public purpose corporation (501) (c)(3).
Generous PTO – Full-time employees eligible upon hire to accrue PTO
Low Cost Health Insurance with three available health plans
HSA Match for qualifying plans and full-time employees
Payroll Stipend in lieu of medical and HSA contribution for qualifying employees
Tuition Financial Assistance for qualifying clinical roles
Under general supervision by the Facilities Manager, performs skilled work in the maintenance, alteration, and/or upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment to ensure facilities operate safely and efficiently. Acts as a positive role model through a good work ethic, flexibility, and commitment to respectful communications with others. Demonstrates enthusiasm for WMMHC’s mission and vision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with Facilities Manager to carry out assistance with maintenance programs, schedules, and safety inspections for WMMHC facilities and equipment.
- Repair and maintain buildings by following work orders for minor repairs such as plumbing, painting, light carpentry/woodwork and electrical, and masonry.
- Replace moldings, windows, doors, and complete drywall projects.
- Operate small equipment such as lawnmowers, trimmers, snow blowers, and generators.
- Ability to operate power tools to complete maintenance work.
- May assist with or complete small remodeling projects.
- Inspect and maintain HVAC systems.
- Complete work orders with knowledge of what requests take priority.
- Document work orders properly so that hours and costs can be tracked to appropriate cost centers throughout WMMHC.
- Work outdoors to complete snow removal, raking, lawn maintenance and other duties as dictated by weather events.
- Willingness to attend trainings to further skill development.
- Ability to be available for emergency situations when they arise.
- Perform other related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of graduation from high school or GED.
- Two years of college level course work in building maintenance or management, carpentry, HVAC, etc. preferred.
- Two years of maintenance experience.
- Or, combination of education and experience as listed above.
- Must have or ability to obtain valid Montana Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
- Proof of auto liability insurance in compliance with WMMHC’s requirements to drive personal and company-owned vehicles.