Western Montana Mental Health Center Hamilton, MT
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant is a support member of the Western Montana Mental Health Center facility. This includes providing receptionist duties including triaging of phone calls, coordinating communication between the providers, administration, and clients, and assisting clients, their families, and other agencies to obtain answers to questions. Maintains accounting and budgeting records for clients and program expenditures and operates and coordinates Western's management information system. Acts as a positive role model through good work ethic, fairness, flexibility, and commitment to appropriate and direct communications; demonstrates energy and enthusiasm for Western's mission and vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first point of contact with excellent customer service for all consumers, including managing the waiting room area.
- Answer phones, take and deliver messages, and direct the caller to appropriate program staff
- Assist consumers with all scheduling needs (intake, medical, and outpatient) utilizing EMR/scheduler
- Collect consumer payment and provide receipts
- Update consumer demographics in EMR as needed
- Distribute payee checks
- Maintain a working knowledge of our facilities and answer questions as required Open and close office, including assuring equipment is turned off, windows and doors are secure, lights are off or on as indicated, etc.
- Perform general clerical duties such as managing correspondence, scanning/printing/copying/faxing, collecting releases of information, process incoming/outgoing mail, conducting reminder calls and chart maintenance
- Assist with office equipment in supply area by keeping it in working order
- Accurately complete personal daily time entry and submit to supervisor in accordance with program policy
- Arrive on time, attend and participate in all required meetings/trainings unless excused by Supervisor
- Complete all required paperwork in compliance with the State Standards and WMMHC Policies and Procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office practices, business English, spelling, math, office machines (including personal computer, ten-key, photocopier, fax machine, scanning)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain client and employee confidentiality High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years progressively responsible experience in general office work
- Ability to pass background check upon offer of employment
- Must have valid driver's License with an acceptable driving record
- Provide proof of auto liability insurance coverage per Western's policies, if traveling for the agency
Western Montana Mental Health Center
BusinessView all jobs at Western Montana Mental Health Center