Job Description: HVAC AC Tune-Up Technician
Reporting To: Energy Efficiency Program Manager
Based: Chico, CA
Compensation: $15-$18 per hour Based on Experience
Overtime available, but not required.
Vehicle: Company vehicle and gas card will be provided.
Start Date: ASAP
Western Heating & Cooling is looking to hire two new AC Tune-Up Technicians to perform Air Conditioner Tune-ups for the PG&E Energy Savings Assistance Program (ESAP).
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- EPA Certification: Type II or Universal
- Minimum six (6) months HVAC experience or trade school
- Valid drivers license
- Clean driving record
- Drug test and background check
- Excellent computer and smartphone skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be willing to work six (6) days a week: Monday through Friday with some Saturdays
- NATE Certification is not required, but NATE Certified technicians can earn higher wages
BPI BUILDING ANALYST CERTIFICATION:
- BPI Building Analyst Certification is not required, but BPI Certified technicians can earn higher wages