A Day in the Life:
- Not all heroes wear capes! As an Enrollment Counselor you’ll be connecting with perspective students and evaluate that WGU is a great match for their lifestyle and educational goals.
- You’ll be actively communicating with diverse prospective students, building relationships and guiding them through questions they may have.
- As a result you will get to be a great ambassador for WGU and help these perspective students get closer to their dreams. Furthermore making a positive impact in people’s lives every day!
- Bachelor’s Degree required OR Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year degree program
- Strong verbal & written customer service skills
- Problem solving skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong student focused mentality
- Experience in Higher Education preferred
- Experience being on the phones and computing skills
- Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment and adjust priorities as circumstances dictate
- Receptive to feedback and coaching
- Well-developed sense of integrity and commitment to student satisfaction
We have a fantastic work culture, career pathing, excellent benefits, 403B account with company matching, vacation time and sick time and many other great benefits! If you’re passionate about helping others and looking to make an impact in people’s lives, this position is for you!
As an equal opportunity employer, WGU recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity.