Class A Company Reefer Driver (OKC Regional)
Western Flyer Xpress Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: August 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
WFX has an outstanding opportunity for an Oklahoma City regional route (300 mile radius) to run Reefer freight. Be home 2 to 3 nights a week with an ideal run of 70 hours per week and a 34 hour reset. Do not wait, apply right away before these limited openings are filled.
Equipment and Benefits:
- Kenworth W900 with brand new, temperature-controlled trailer
- Starting pay: $250 flat rate per day, working 5 to 6 days per week
- Paid every week
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and matching 401(k) after 60 days on the job
- Bonus offered for No Violations Found on DOT roadside inspections
- Vacation after one year of service
- Valid Class A CDL
- 23 years or older
- 6 months of verified OTR driving traveling in at least 3 states over the previous 36 months.
- Any unpaid tickets or surcharges will be reviewed prior to offer of orientation.
- No felony convictions in the previous 7 years.
- No DUI|DWI|BACs in the previous 10 years.
- No drug convictions in the previous 10 years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications
Western Flyer Xpress
AddressOklahoma City, OK
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Western Flyer Xpress